Monitoring for Modern Times.
From mainstream news to man-on-the street commentary, Media Library’s Internet media monitoring service will track your media presence on the Internet in a complete, timely, and cost-effective way.
Extensive online sources, including:
- Online print publications
- Trade journals
- Consumer magazines
- Web news outlets
- TV news sources
- News forums
- Corporate web sites
- Information portals
- Social media
- Local, regional, national, and international sources
- Ability to add sources at client request
- Monitoring reports include text summaries and cached pages.
- Customizable Internet monitoring for clients wishing to focus on specific sources or regions.
- Available as an integrated service of the News On Demand portal: View, save, organize, and share.
- Media metrics and analysis available.